Another great Jul Bord at Peterson’s Krog. There were about 21 of us this year, with 19 of us closing the place down. I don’t know what time we went to bed (around 3:30 or so, I think). Jorgen didn’t teach any new words this year, but Anna taught us how to say “marsipan gris” (“marzipan pig”) in Danish.
PS: I was kind of hurting this morning, but thankfully Martin hooked me up with one of his Hustlers. Not the Larry Flint kind of Hustler, but some crazy energy drink they got here. BTW, Maria is somehow related to Larry Flint, so maybe he did hook us up with these power drinks, I have no idea. I’m just glad I was able to start my day with a Hustler and some Advil Liqui-Gels, washed down with some cold San Pellegrino. Ah!
A few pics from last year and the year before:
- A Few Pics From the Digital Camera (Canon DSLR) 2006-12-17
- God Jul / Merry Christmas 2006-12-25
- Christmas Photo Video 2006-12-28 (no soundtrack anymore because YouTube deleted it because Tom Petty’s henchmen complained that I used “Learning to Fly.” I will remake… better, stronger, faster… HD!)
- A Few Pics From Käringön (more coming, including full size pics) 2007-11-27
- More Pics From Käringön 2007-12-6